Instructions for Submitting Requests

Welcome! Please read below

What You Need to Get Started

  1. A valid driver's license or other valid state-issued ID.
    NOTE: If you are the parent / guardian of a child 18 years old or older, please include your driver's license/ID and the child's driver's license/ID; alternatively, the child may place his or her own request online.
  2. A credit card to make payment

Please have these items handy before you start!


There has been an error processing your request. Technical support has been alerted, however additional information will help solve this issue. Please send some brief comments describing what you were doing:

Thank you for your comments. While waiting for technical support, please logout and log back in before retrying.